Sunday, January 10, 2016

Coffee with a View

By: Allyson Keys

Happy Sunday!  I am excited to be posting our first 'Coffee with a View'.  This will be a chance for you to see what we are up to on our weekends.  Whether it is a project, flea market trip, or just a relaxing morning, we are going to share with you 'Our View' of the weekend.

As per usual I find myself with a cup of coffee and a new project.  After being sick for the past few days, I find myself with enough energy to get back into the swing of things.  Today I am working on creating some fun accent decor with old book pages. These are easy to utilize throughout your home--add to a coffee table, bookshelf or mantle for a little extra flair.  Also, these are great to add height or layers to your decor.  

 As you can see, I only have two done, so I better sign off and get busy! 

Blessings--

No comments:

Post a Comment