Friday, January 15, 2016

Favorite Things Friday


BY: MEGAN HOOK 

Can I get a TGIF!!! We wait for this day all week, am I right?
 
Today I am kicking off our blog with a new topic called Favorite Things Friday. Each week we will take turns posting our all time "Favorite Things" with you. Who knows it might become your favorite too!
 
I have been a huge fan of Kate Spade since this past summer when I bought my first watch. Ever since then I keep wanting more! Thankfully my husband is typically a good listener because he smacked it right out of the park with my new Kate Spade set (pictured above) for Christmas this year. As much as I love her arm candy and other jewelry you have to check out her gorgeous handbags. The selection seems endless when it comes to colors and designs. It is definitely hard to pick just one!
 
Now start shopping if it is your payday... 
 

 
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment