Sunday, January 17, 2016

Coffee with a View

 

By: Megan Hook

 
It's Sunday and where I am at we try our best to stay indoors when it is -21 degrees outside. Therefore I have spent my day cozied up on our couch reading this classic book To Kill a Mockingbird and watching the rest of the playoff games.
 
It was tough last night watching my team fall short of moving on. Especially being such a die-hard fan and having to watch the game in public where they are not so loved. But the Packers have had a curvy season and as sad as it is to say goodbye I am looking forward to seeing them all healthy and ready to play for 2016. Call me crazy but I am feeling a Super Bowl...
 
Anyway my couch is starting to miss me and I need to keep reading cause I have more books I cannot wait to get into. So I am signing off but leave you with some pictures I took quickly this morning of my beautiful street and the snow. It may look nice but it sure doesn't feel that way!
 

 
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment