Friday, January 22, 2016

Favorite Things Friday, Hook Projects

 

By: Megan Hook

This is the spot you will find me most when I am home, in our living room. As you can see in the picture above my husband and I chose to buy an older home with a lot of character. I'm not going to lie, it has had its issues because of being old, but I am more than happy with our decision!
 
The reason for this picture is to show you another one of my favorite things, and that is the chest, right there, dead center in our living room. I LOVE it! I actually got this idea from my sister when I visited her one day back in Madison. We ventured out antique shopping that very next day to find one similar for me. I got this beauty for under $100, and it is perfect. Not only does it do what every coffee table does, but it is also a beautiful centerpiece for our space. It has storage inside for blankets, and it gives more character to the room.
 
Next time you are on the look out for a new coffee table, I say give it a try!
 
 
 
Until Next Time,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment